Saturday, February 17, 2007

When Nobu the School Bully Sees What My Robot Can Do, He Just Might Think Twice About Giving Me Swirlies in the Boy's Locker Room Toilets


That's right. My robot won't take any dang shit from anyone. Nobu and his gang of thugs might be able to give me wedgies in gym, shove me pantless into the girl's bathroom, and smear me with Crisco, wrap me in cellophane, and leave me out in the main quad to be kicked, poked with sticks, spat upon, and, worse, completely ignored by all the other kids with absolutely no fear of retaliation from the likes of me.

But, fuck dammit, my robot is a different story. He'll kick all their asses and they better watch out, because he's taking names and saving them in his hard drive. And I'm backing that shit up on an external G-drive, motherfuckers.

No comments: