Monday, July 9, 2007

Checking In With: Ryuji, Sex Doll Inspector




Japablum: Hi, Ryuji! How've you been? Busy, we bet!

Ryuji: Yes, I am constantly on my toes, as it were.

J: Ever on your knees? (winking, nudging, giggling)

R: On my knees? What do you mean? Why would I be on my knees?

J: So, do you ever talk to the dolls?

R: No, except for Kumi, I don't talk to them much. It's not really part of my job. I mostly spend my time jiggling their breasts to make sure they're firm enough. Sometimes I have to squeeze them.

J: And do you also have to occasionally rub and wiggle your face between them?

R: Oh yes.

J: What's the hardest part of your job?

R: Sometimes I get a stiff back.

J: Do you ever get the feeling that the dolls are all belittling, laughing at, and/or talking smack about you behind your back, like, say, when you leave the room for lunch?

R: No! Why? Have you heard something? What have you heard?

J: After looking at these beautiful fake women day in, day out, do you ever find yourself thinking that real women just don't cut it, that they just talk too much and are way too emotionally needy and have tiny tits?

R: Yes!

J: Which one is your favorite doll?

R: Kumi.

J: Oh, Kumi. She's cute! How much is she?

R: She's not for sale.

No comments: