Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh My God, This Magical Cherry Blossom Just Said Something!



What? What did you say, cherry blossom? You like my glasses? Oh, stop kidding! Really? They make me look smarter? And cuter? Nu-uh. I mean, I kind of thought so, but nobody in my school or at home even seemed to notice when I got them. Well, my friend Yuki looked at me funny and said, "Something's different, Kumiko." But then she just yawned, picked a booger out of her nose, and went back to reading her book on North American birds.

I asked my mom if she noticed anything different about me today and she told me that she hoped I was at least wearing different underwear. That's so mean and dismissive, right? She so totally doesn't understand me. But you do, cherry blossom. Too bad you're already dying. I could really use a friend right now. I just failed an algebra test and got caught by that mean old Masako writing Yoshi's name on my spiral notebook in English class.

What? Masako's missed her last two periods? That's great news! Thanks, cherry blossom!

No comments: