Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"Sure, I Want to Be a Serious Actress, But in the Mean Time, I'll Just Continue to Do These Promo Events for DVD Releases"



"Yeah, you know, I'm going on auditions and stuff, but really the only things I end up getting are these. Yeah, the DVD of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is coming out here in Japan, so, you know, here we are. A few weeks ago I dressed up for the Japanese release of Black Snake Moan, the Christina Ricci nympho movie? Yeah, I showed up to the event dressed as a black snake and I was planning on just, you know, doing a lot of moaning and stuff on stage. Well, I guess I was being too literal, because one of the prop people told me I just needed to put on some Daisy Dukes and a blonde wig and slut it up a little bit. Whatever, it was fun! But I'd like my next project to be something more serious. Like, I'd loooove to do a DVD release for a Meryl Streep movie. But I guess I'll have to wait until after Oscar season."

No comments: